Age Restrictions: Female 18+ Male 35+
Games are played at Ala Wai Park in Honolulu on
Mondays and Tuesdays at 6:15 PM and 8:00 PM
ANNOUNCEMENTS & IMPORTANT DATES:
The playoffs for the 2019-20 Fall/Winter Season and the entire
2020 Spring/Summer season were forfeited due to COVID-19
The CSAH League will resume scrimmages in August 2020
The 2020-21 Fall/Winter season will begin in September
TBA - deadline to register or transfer players for current season
TBA - deadline to submit registration for next season
(last updated 07/27/2020)
LEAGUE STANDINGS FALL/WINTER 2019-20
SECTION XIX: POINT SYSTEM AND TIE BREAKERS
B. Tie Breakers.
1. Head-to-Head 2. Goal Differential 3. Goals Scored 4. Goal Differential in Head-to-Head (provided more than one  game was played)
5. If more than two  teams are involved, and teams are still tied after all previous tie breakers, then the team with highest points and or goals from the games between the teams involved will win the tiebreaker. 6. Coin Toss
FALL/WINTER 2020-21 SCHEDULE & RESULTS
LEAGUE STATS FALL/WINTER 2020-21
** Please Note: The playoffs for the 2019-20 Fall/Winter Season and the entire 2020 Spring/Summer season were forfeited due to COVID-19 **
Are you interested in playing in our league?
Please contact the team managers. Include your age, soccer experience, availability, and the field position(s) you can play. Please be sure to review the league schedule and age restrictions first. Mahalo!
CSAH COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- If you are not feeling well or have symptoms of COVID-19 including fever or shortness of breath, PLEASE STAY HOME. DO NOT PARTICIPATE OR SPECTATE ANY LEAGUE PLAY.
- Anyone exposed to a person with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 may not attend any CSAH sanction events until they have completed quarantine following CDC guidelines.
- Athletes and non-participants must wear face coverings when spectating, arriving and leaving.
- When not engaged in competitive play, close contact should be reduced to the extent possible.
- Huddles, high fives, handshakes, and unnecessary close contact activities will be eliminated.
- To the greatest extent reasonably practicable, physical distancing of at least 6 feet between members of different households should be maintained and face coverings worn at all times.
- There is to be no socializing in groups before or after the games.
Additional CSAH Forms and Files