Age Restrictions: Female 18+ Male 35+
Games are played at Ala Wai Park in Honolulu on
Mondays and Tuesdays at 6:15 PM and 8:00 PM
ANNOUNCEMENTS & IMPORTANT DATES:
Only players currently registered with Affinity can participate in the CSAH League
All rules and regulations subject to change based on current City & County mandates
(last updated 09/05/2022)
Our next season will start September 12 & 13, 2023. Registration is now open. If you are interested in playing in our league, please email the team managers for more information on how to join.
2022-23 LEAGUE STANDINGS
SECTION XIX: POINT SYSTEM AND TIE BREAKERS
B. Tie Breakers.
1. Head-to-Head 2. Goal Differential 3. Goals Scored 4. Goal Differential in Head-to-Head (provided more than one  game was played)
5. If more than two  teams are involved, and teams are still tied after all previous tie breakers, then the team with highest points and or goals from the games between the teams involved will win the tiebreaker. 6. Coin Toss
2022-23 SCHEDULE & RESULTS
(Subject to change at the discretion of the league)
2022-23 LEAGUE STATS (Coming Soon)
Are you interested in playing in our league?
Please contact the team managers. Include your age, soccer experience, availability, and the field position(s) you can play. Please be sure to review the league schedule and age restrictions first. Mahalo!
Congratulations to all of our teams on a great Spring/Summer season!
** Please Note: The playoffs for the 2019-20 Fall/Winter Season and the entire 2020 Spring/Summer season were forfeited due to COVID-19 **
CSAH COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- If you are not feeling well or have symptoms of COVID-19 including fever or shortness of breath, PLEASE STAY HOME. DO NOT PARTICIPATE OR SPECTATE ANY LEAGUE PLAY.
- Anyone exposed to a person with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 may not attend any CSAH sanction events until they have completed quarantine following CDC guidelines.
- Masks are optional and no longer required while actively engaging in physical activity
- Masks covering mouths and noses should still be worn by players and officials when:
- arriving to or departing from the athletic facility
- on the sidelines, even when practicing physical distancing
- When not engaged in competitive play, close contact should be reduced to the extent possible.
- Huddles, high fives, handshakes, and unnecessary close contact activities will be eliminated.
- To the greatest extent reasonably practicable, physical distancing of at least 6 feet between members of different households should be maintained and face coverings worn at all times.
- There is to be no socializing in groups before or after the games.
Additional CSAH Forms and Files