Age Restrictions: Female 18+ Male 35+
Games are played at Ala Wai Park in Honolulu on
Mondays and Tuesdays at 6:15 PM and 8:00 PM
ANNOUNCEMENTS & IMPORTANT DATES:
Under the mayor's new orders, adult permitted,
organized sports activities may begin on Monday, April 19, 2021
CSAH will host pickup games for registered players only through April 2021 on
Mondays and Tuesdays at Ala Wai Park in Honolulu
A Summer Scrimmage Season is slated to start May 2021 and the schedule will be posted here soon
The next official Fall/Winter Season is slated to start September 2021
(last updated 03/30/2021)
Are you interested in playing in our league?
Please contact the team managers. Include your age, soccer experience, availability, and the field position(s) you can play. Please be sure to review the league schedule and age restrictions first. Mahalo!
CSAH COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- If you are not feeling well or have symptoms of COVID-19 including fever or shortness of breath, PLEASE STAY HOME. DO NOT PARTICIPATE OR SPECTATE ANY LEAGUE PLAY.
- Anyone exposed to a person with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 may not attend any CSAH sanction events until they have completed quarantine following CDC guidelines.
- Masks covering mouths and noses should be worn at all times by players and officials, including when:
- arriving to or departing from the athletic facility
- on the sidelines, even when practicing physical distancing
- engaging in physical activity, including warm ups and competition
- While playing high intensity sports, wearing masks may be challenging for players, particularly for those with disabilities and underlying medical conditions. However, individuals (players, coaches, officials, spectators, and volunteers) who are unable to wear a cloth mask should not participate in the sport.
- There shall be no spectators, fans, or family on or in the vicinity of the field. Only participants are allowed.
- When not engaged in competitive play, close contact should be reduced to the extent possible.
- Huddles, high fives, handshakes, and unnecessary close contact activities will be eliminated.
- To the greatest extent reasonably practicable, physical distancing of at least 6 feet between members of different households should be maintained and face coverings worn at all times.
- There is to be no socializing in groups before or after the games.
SECTION XIX: POINT SYSTEM AND TIE BREAKERS
B. Tie Breakers.
1. Head-to-Head 2. Goal Differential 3. Goals Scored 4. Goal Differential in Head-to-Head (provided more than one  game was played)
5. If more than two  teams are involved, and teams are still tied after all previous tie breakers, then the team with highest points and or goals from the games between the teams involved will win the tiebreaker. 6. Coin Toss
SCHEDULE & RESULTS
** Please Note: The playoffs for the 2019-20 Fall/Winter Season and the entire 2020 Spring/Summer season were forfeited due to COVID-19 **
Additional CSAH Forms and Files